INNISFREE JEJU VOLCANIC 3 IN 1 NOSE PACK
CRUELTY-FREE / ECO-FRIENDLY / FAIR TRADE / NATURAL INGREDIENTS
LOCATION: SOUTH KOREA, JEJU ISLAND
Skin type: Any, oily, with enlarged pores.
Product size: 40ml
- Black head removal nose pack for black sebum stuck in the pores.
- Jeju Volcanic ashes remove and clear pores.
- Works as 3 products: Pack + Scrub + Cleanser , All in one.
- As it touches water, it creates fine lather.
- Free of animal ingredients, mineral oil, colorants, parabens, benzophenone, artificial fragrance, acrylamide, PEG surfactant and imidazolidinyl urea
How to Use:
- After washing face and drying it lightly with a towel apply nose pack over the nose or anywhere else you have concerns over black heads.
- After 15 minutes, when it is fully dry, wash it off as you massage thoroughly.
WHY JEJU VOLCANIC?
- This volcanic cluster is only found on the Jeju island and is protected by Special Law of Jeju island as it is a natural resource, the only one in kind similar to human blood, it contains scoria which is an alkallscence substance. It is a pure ingredient, great for cleansing, closing the pores and removing excess sebum, leaving skin beautiful and clean.
- Innisfree products are natural and eco-friendly
- Innisfree is part of campaign to reduce carbon emission
- Innisfree products packing can be recycled
- Innisfree is first natural brand of South Korea
- Innisfree is owned by Amore Pacific which does not do animal testing
- Innisfree uses plants which grow in pure environment of Jeju Island
- Innisfree lab is located in the middle of green tea plantation where they study ingredients, natural environment, and the plants.
Find full introduction of the brand here.
Made in: South Korea
Shipped from: South Korea/Malaysia
Estimated shipping time: 7-30 days, depending on your location
Shipping starts at 6USD, with tracking number. Check our shipping fees here.
Contact us regarding Express Shipping.