INNISFREE CAMELLIA ESSENTIAL HAIR DRY CONDITIONER
CRUELTY-FREE / ECO-FRIENDLY / FAIR TRADE / NATURAL INGREDIENTS
LOCATION: SOUTH KOREA, JEJU ISLAND
Hair type: Any, damged
Product size: 100ml
- Jeju camellia oil provides intensive nourishment to damaged hair to make it healthier.
- Nourishes damaged hair.
- Creates silky effect.
How to Use:
- Shake the product well, take an appropriate amount and apply all over your towel-dried hair after shampooing.
MORE PRODUCTS FROM THIS LINE:
(Click the photo to see list of the products)
- It is highly moisturizing, rich in antioxidants and is used in the treatment of many scalp irritations.
- Used as a hair treatment, it conditions the hair shaft, stimulates the scalp and encourages the growth of healthy hair.
- It's one of the best hair remedies from Asia.
- Known for ability to prevent hair damage, falling out and premature graying.
- Innisfree products are natural and eco-friendly
- Innisfree is part of campaign to reduce carbon emission
- Innisfree products packing can be recycled
- Innisfree is first natural brand of South Korea
- Innisfree is owned by Amore Pacific which does not do animal testing
- Innisfree uses plants which grow in pure environment of Jeju Island
- Innisfree lab is located in the middle of green tea plantation where they study ingredients, natural environment, and the plants.
Find full introduction of the brand here.
Made in: South Korea
Shipped from: South Korea/Malaysia
Estimated shipping time: 7-30 days, depending on your location
Shipping starts at 6USD, with tracking number. Check our shipping fees here.
Contact us regarding Express Shipping.