INNISFREE GREEN TEA FRESH CLEANSING OIL
LOCATION: SOUTH KOREA, JEJU ISLAND
Skin type: Any, Oily skin
Product size: 150ml
- Enriched with Green Tea complex from pure Jeju island.
- Revives dry, stressed skin by supplying abundant moisture.
- With its light, skin-fitting texture, gently rolled on the skin to cleanse the face without any heaviness of oil, making it usable for oily skin types as well.
- Soft and smooth without feeling sticky.
- Squeezed green tea from fresh green tea leaves is rich in amino acids and minerals to keep the skin better moisturized.
- Absorbed quickly to provide the skin with intense moisture.
- Free of: paragons, synthetic colorants, mineral oil, animal-originated ingredients, imidazolidinyl urea
How to Use:
Smoothly and evenly apply oil onto facial skin that has not been damped yet. Add water as you massage with your fingertips to remove makeup. Based on skin type, rinse with lukewarm water or use cleansing foam for futher cleansing.
MORE PRODUCTS GREEN TEA LINES:
- Green tea balancing for combination skin
- Green tea fresh for oily skin
- Green tea moisture for dry skin
(Click photo to see the list of products)
WHY GREEN TEA?
- Highly Moisturizing
- Rich in Vitamins
- Anti-aging properties
- Stress and tension releasing
- Innisfree products are natural and eco-friendly
- Innisfree is part of campaign to reduce carbon emission
- Innisfree products packing can be recycled
- Innisfree is first natural brand of South Korea
- Innisfree is owned by Amore Pacific which does not do animal testing
- Innisfree uses plants which grow in pure environment of Jeju Island
- Innisfree lab is located in the middle of green tea plantation where they study ingredients, natural environment, and the plants.
Find full introduction of the brand here.
Made in: South Korea
Shipped from: South Korea/Malaysia
Estimated shipping time: 7-30 days, depending on your location
Shipping starts at 6USD, with tracking number. Check our shipping fees here.
Contact us regarding Express Shipping.