INNISFREE MY HAIR RECIPE MOISTURIZING CREAM
CRUELTY-FREE / ECO-FRIENDLY / FAIR TRADE / NATURAL INGREDIENTS
LOCATION: SOUTH KOREA, JEJU ISLAND
- Volume : 50 ml
- Provides moisture and nutrients to dry hair.
- Jeju green tea, hyaluronic acid, and xylitol make you feel rich moisture.
- It prevents the hair from tangling cause the soy protein penetrates into the cuticle and shampoo.
- Argan, jojoba and macadamia oils repair hair.
- Jeju Bean Complex gives hair elasticity
- Jeju fermented camellia oil makes hair healthy
How to use:
- Dry your hair with a towel after shampooing
- apply an appropriate amount to your hair,
- especially in areas where you want more volume
- Innisfree products are natural and eco-friendly
- Innisfree is part of campaign to reduce carbon emission
- Innisfree products packing can be recycled
- Innisfree is first natural brand of South Korea
- Innisfree is owned by Amore Pacific which does not do animal testing
- Innisfree uses plants which grow in pure environment of Jeju Island
- Innisfree lab is located in the middle of green tea plantation where they study ingredients, natural environment, and the plants.
Find full introduction of the brand here.
Made in: South Korea
Shipped from: South Korea/Malaysia
Estimated shipping time: 7-30 days, depending on your location
Shipping starts at 6USD, with tracking number. Check our shipping fees here.
Contact us regarding Express Shipping.