INNISFREE CANOLA HONEY HAND BUTTER
CRUELTY-FREE / ECO-FRIENDLY / FAIR TRADE / NATURAL INGREDIENTS
LOCATION: SOUTH KOREA, JEJU ISLAND
Skin type: Any, extremely dry skin
Product size: 50ml
- Dual effect of tocopherol from the Jeju canola honey flower and canola honey seed extract are great for moisturization.
- Containing over 32% Jeju canola honey extract, the hand butter hydrates your hands, providing a natural glow to your skin.
- The rich texture of the hand butter melts like butter, delivering nutrients and moisture.
- A hand moisturizer for extremely dry skin.
- Rich in nutrients.
How to Use:
After washing your hands, apply an appropriate amount evenly onto hands as you massage.
MORE FROM THIS LINE:
(Click photo to see products)
WHY CANOLA HONEY?
- One of the best natural remedies to soothe skin.
- High in nutrient that your skin needs to maintain youthful look.
- Has natural relaxing properties, will help your skin relax and the scent will put your mind at ease.
- Innisfree products are natural and eco-friendly
- Innisfree is part of campaign to reduce carbon emission
- Innisfree products packing can be recycled
- Innisfree is first natural brand of South Korea
- Innisfree is owned by Amore Pacific which does not do animal testing
- Innisfree uses plants which grow in pure environment of Jeju Island
- Innisfree lab is located in the middle of green tea plantation where they study ingredients, natural environment, and the plants.
Find full introduction of the brand here.
Made in: South Korea
Shipped from: South Korea/Malaysia
Estimated shipping time: 7-30 days, depending on your location
Shipping starts at 6USD, with tracking number. Check our shipping fees here.
Contact us regarding Express Shipping.