INNISFREE CANOLA HONEY PACK AND CREAM
LOCATION: SOUTH KOREA, JEJU ISLAND
Skin type: Any, extremely dry skin
Product size: 100ml
- Formulated with more than 24% of pure and clean Jeju Canola Honey Extract.
- Not sticky, yet nutritious jelly texture.
- Formulated with evening primrose extract.
- 3 in 1 smart care, can be used in 3 different ways.
- Paraben free, mineral oil free.
How to Use:
After basic skin care, apply an appropriate amount over the face following skin texture.
- As a cream: apply an appropriate amount and softly smooth over your face and neck.
- As a sleeping pack (mask): Apply twice the usual amount of cream and gently massage to allow formula to absorb. Do not wash off.
- As a wash-off pack (mask): After cleansing, apply an appropriate amount and massage. Rinse off lukewarm with water after 5 minutes.
MORE FROM THIS LINE:
(Click photo to see products)
WHY CANOLA HONEY?
- One of the best natural remedies to soothe skin.
- High in nutrient that your skin needs to maintain youthful look.
- Has natural relaxing properties, will help your skin relax and the scent will put your mind at ease.
- Innisfree products are natural and eco-friendly
- Innisfree is part of campaign to reduce carbon emission
- Innisfree products packing can be recycled
- Innisfree is first natural brand of South Korea
- Innisfree is owned by Amore Pacific which does not do animal testing
- Innisfree uses plants which grow in pure environment of Jeju Island
- Innisfree lab is located in the middle of green tea plantation where they study ingredients, natural environment, and the plants.
Find full introduction of the brand here.
Made in: South Korea
Shipped from: South Korea/Malaysia
Estimated shipping time: 7-30 days, depending on your location
Shipping starts at 6USD, with tracking number. Check our shipping fees here.
Contact us regarding Express Shipping.