INNISFREE DAILY UV PROTECTION CREAM NO SEBUM SPF 35 PA+++
CRUELTY-FREE / ECO-FRIENDLY / FAIR TRADE / NATURAL INGREDIENTS
LOCATION: SOUTH KOREA, JEJU ISLAND
Skin type: Any, oily
Product size: 50ml
Sunflower oil and eco-friendly green tea extracts from Jeju, it protects skin from harmful UV rays. As a watery sunblock, it quickly absorbs into the skin.
Fermented yeast protects the skin from pollutants and other harmful substances.
How to Use:
- At the end of your skincare routine, apply sunblock to any parts frequently exposed to UV rays, such as the face, neck, arms, and legs.
- Innisfree products are natural and eco-friendly
- Innisfree is part of campaign to reduce carbon emission
- Innisfree products packing can be recycled
- Innisfree is first natural brand of South Korea
- Innisfree is owned by Amore Pacific which does not do animal testing
- Innisfree uses plants which grow in pure environment of Jeju Island
- Innisfree lab is located in the middle of green tea plantation where they study ingredients, natural environment, and the plants.
Find full introduction of the brand here.
Made in: South Korea
Shipped from: South Korea/Malaysia
Estimated shipping time: 7-30 days, depending on your location
Shipping starts at 6USD, with tracking number. Check our shipping fees here.
Contact us regarding Express Shipping.