INNISFREE GINGER OIL CREAM
CRUELTY-FREE / ECO-FRIENDLY / FAIR TRADE / NATURAL INGREDIENTS
LOCATION: SOUTH KOREA, JEJU ISLAND
Skin type: any, best in winter time.
Product size: 50ml
- Nourishing ginger enriched with nutrients derived from soil, enhances the skin from the inside out to allow it to feel smooth and look radiant.
- Provides protection against external irritants.
- Strengthens the skin, giving it necessary nourishment and minerals.
- This nourishing cream is absorbed into the skin fast and forms a protective barrier to keep the skin feeling moist and firm.
How to Use:
- Apply an appropriate amount onto thoroughly cleansed face and neck then gently smooth for better absorption. When skin feels dry then usual, take a small amount and wear it thinly.
MORE FROM THIS LINE:
(Click photo for the list of products)
WHY GINGER OIL?
- Anti-aging properties.
- Fights Blemishes and Acne.
- Soothes burns and blisters.
- Gives you radiant skin.
- Great natural toner for the skin.
- Innisfree products are natural and eco-friendly
- Innisfree is part of campaign to reduce carbon emission
- Innisfree products packing can be recycled
- Innisfree is first natural brand of South Korea
- Innisfree is owned by Amore Pacific which does not do animal testing
- Innisfree uses plants which grow in pure environment of Jeju Island
- Innisfree lab is located in the middle of green tea plantation where they study ingredients, natural environment, and the plants.
Find full introduction of the brand here.
Made in: South Korea
Shipped from: South Korea/Malaysia
Estimated shipping time: 7-30 days, depending on your location
Shipping starts at 6USD, with tracking number. Check our shipping fees here.
Contact us regarding Express Shipping.