INNISFREE GREEN BARLEY MULTI CLEANSING TISSUES
LOCATION: SOUTH KOREA, JEJU ISLAND
Skin type: Any
Product size: 100gr (50sheets)
- Contained with eco-friendly and clean Jeju green barley extracts, this cleansing tissue easily and rapidly wipes off makeup and impurities.
- Easy to use
How to Use:
Get one pad out, gently massage on your face in a cleansing motion.
MORE PRODUCTS FROM THIS LINE:
(Click the photo to see list of the products)
WHY GREEN BARLEY?
- Rich in minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and amino acids. It is rich in chlorophyll that detoxifies your body from harmful toxins.
- Contains selenium, which preserves the skin elasticity and protects against free radical damage.
- By enhancing the skin elasticity, barley improves skin tightening, making your skin more supple and well-toned, giving it a younger appearance.
- Rich source of zinc that speeds up the healing properties of the body.
- Innisfree products are natural and eco-friendly
- Innisfree is part of campaign to reduce carbon emission
- Innisfree products packing can be recycled
- Innisfree is first natural brand of South Korea
- Innisfree is owned by Amore Pacific which does not do animal testing
- Innisfree uses plants which grow in pure environment of Jeju Island
- Innisfree lab is located in the middle of green tea plantation where they study ingredients, natural environment, and the plants.
Find full introduction of the brand here.
Made in: South Korea
Shipped from: South Korea/Malaysia
Estimated shipping time: 7-30 days, depending on your location
Shipping starts at 6USD, with tracking number. Check our shipping fees here.
Contact us regarding Express Shipping.