INNISFREE JEJU VOLCANIC MELTING CLAY MASK
CRUELTY-FREE / ECO-FRIENDLY / FAIR TRADE / NATURAL INGREDIENTS
LOCATION: SOUTH KOREA, JEJU ISLAND
Skin type: Any, oily, with enlarged pores.
Product size: 100ml
- A warm pore mask to formulate with melting clay of Jeju volcanic clusters to gently break and melt away the excess sebum in the pores for clear skin.
- Contains 5,000mg of Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay. Tightens pores + Removes sebum+ Exfoliates dead skin cells + Offers deep cleansing + Enhances skin tone + Provides cooling effects.
- This clay mask with its super, volcanic cluster capsules powerfully absorbs sebum to intensively resolve pore concerns.
- Contains 6,020mg of Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay.
- Super volcanic pore absorbs sebum more strongly to cleanse sebum and impurities of pores.
- Volcanic capsule exfoliates after smooth touch.
- Cooling clay cleanses inside pores clearly.
- Adjusts skin texture and tightens pores.
How to Use:
- Take care of skin texture with toner after washing face.
- Spread it on all over face except lip & eye spots. Rinse off your face with warm water after 15 minutes.
WHY JEJU VOLCANIC?
- This volcanic cluster is only found on the Jeju island and is protected by Special Law of Jeju island as it is a natural resource, the only one in kind similar to human blood, it contains scoria which is an alkalescence substance. It is a pure ingredient, great for cleansing, closing the pores and removing excess sebum, leaving skin beautiful and clean.
- Innisfree products are natural and eco-friendly
- Innisfree is part of campaign to reduce carbon emission
- Innisfree products packing can be recycled
- Innisfree is first natural brand of South Korea
- Innisfree is owned by Amore Pacific which does not do animal testing
- Innisfree uses plants which grow in pure environment of Jeju Island
- Innisfree lab is located in the middle of green tea plantation where they study ingredients, natural environment, and the plants.
Find full introduction of the brand here.
Made in: South Korea
Shipped from: South Korea/Malaysia
Estimated shipping time: 7-30 days, depending on your location
Shipping starts at 6USD, with tracking number. Check our shipping fees here.
Contact us regarding Express Shipping.