INNISFREE MINT GREEN TEA SCALER
CRUELTY-FREE / ECO-FRIENDLY / FAIR TRADE / NATURAL INGREDIENTS
LOCATION: SOUTH KOREA, JEJU ISLAND
Skin type: Any,
Product size: 25ml x3
- Sebum controlling effect of the mint complex (mint oil + mint extract) controls excessive scalp sebum, and its rich lather thoroughly cleanses any residues on the hair and scalp.
- Bermagot, lemon, and orange essential oil permeates the scalp, leaving your scalp fresh and clean.
- A non-sticky and watery-type scaler, convenient for scalp massaging.
How to Use:
- Evenly apply onto the scalp as you part your hair.
- Depending on your scalp condition, leave the formula in for 3-5 minutes and gently massage with the fingertips to allow it to absorb into the scalp.
- Rinse well with lukewarm water.
- Apply 1.5 times of shampoo than usual and thoroughly rinse off after shampooing.
- Use once or twice a week.
- Innisfree products are natural and eco-friendly
- Innisfree is part of campaign to reduce carbon emission
- Innisfree products packing can be recycled
- Innisfree is first natural brand of South Korea
- Innisfree is owned by Amore Pacific which does not do animal testing
- Innisfree uses plants which grow in pure environment of Jeju Island
- Innisfree lab is located in the middle of green tea plantation where they study ingredients, natural environment, and the plants.
Find full introduction of the brand here.
Made in: South Korea
Shipped from: South Korea/Malaysia
Estimated shipping time: 7-14 days, depending on your location.