INNISFREE NO SEBUM BLUR PRIMER
CRUELTY-FREE / ECO-FRIENDLY / FAIR TRADE / NATURAL INGREDIENTS
LOCATION: SOUTH KOREA, JEJU ISLAND
Skin type: Any,
Product size: 25ml
- Smooth skin texture with evenly covered pores and fine wrinkles. This both cleanses and smooths out uneven pores and bumps, eliciting a clear skin texture and optimizing the skin prior to the application of makeup.
- Durability of long-lasting softness. Natural mint ingredients and minerals manage the oil and moisture balance of the skin, allowing the skin to remain soft and smooth for long periods.
- Clean and comfortable skin using Jeju ingredients. This allows the skin to remain supple and clear through the tightening of wide pores from the use of Jeju green persimmon extracts, while enabling the skin to be healthy and at rest from the application of Jeju Natural minerals and green Complex.
How to Use:
After skincare, take an adequate amount and spread a thin layer on areas with pores, and tap lightly.
- Innisfree products are natural and eco-friendly
- Innisfree is part of campaign to reduce carbon emission
- Innisfree products packing can be recycled
- Innisfree is first natural brand of South Korea
- Innisfree is owned by Amore Pacific which does not do animal testing
- Innisfree uses plants which grow in pure environment of Jeju Island
- Innisfree lab is located in the middle of green tea plantation where they study ingredients, natural environment, and the plants.
Find full introduction of the brand here.
Made in: South Korea
Shipped from: South Korea/Malaysia
Estimated shipping time: 7-30 days, depending on your location
Shipping starts at 6USD, with tracking number. Check our shipping fees here.
Contact us regarding Express Shipping.