INNISFREE OLIVE REAL CLEANSING OIL
CRUELTY-FREE / ECO-FRIENDLY / FAIR TRADE / NATURAL INGREDIENTS
LOCATION: SOUTH KOREA, JEJU ISLAND
Skin type: Any, dry
Product size: 150ml
- With its rich moisturizing ingredients and vitamin nutrients from the finest organically grown olives, this enriched hydrating cleansing oil thoroughly removes makeup residues and impurities left inside pores with its soft and rich lather.
Paraben free, Pigment free, Mineral oil free, Animal nature materials, Benzophenone free
How to Use:
- Smoothly and evenly apply oil onto dry face.
- Add water as you massage with your fingertips to remove mekeup.
- Based on skin type, rinse with lukewarm water or use Innisfree’s cleansing foam for further cleansing.
MORE PRODUCTS FROM THIS LINE:
(Click the photo to see list of the products)
- Rich in anti-oxidants.
- Great moisturizing properties without clogging pores.
- Refreshing and soothing.
- Improves skin condition.
- Rich in Vitamin E.
- Anti-aging properties.
- Innisfree products are natural and eco-friendly
- Innisfree is part of campaign to reduce carbon emission
- Innisfree products packing can be recycled
- Innisfree is first natural brand of South Korea
- Innisfree is owned by Amore Pacific which does not do animal testing
- Innisfree uses plants which grow in pure environment of Jeju Island
- Innisfree lab is located in the middle of green tea plantation where they study ingredients, natural environment, and the plants.
Find full introduction of the brand here.
Made in: South Korea
Shipped from: South Korea/Malaysia
Estimated shipping time: 7-30 days, depending on your location
Shipping starts at 6USD, with tracking number. Check our shipping fees here.
Contact us regarding Express Shipping.