INNISFREE REAL MASK (4 TYPES)
CRUELTY-FREE / ECO-FRIENDLY / FAIR TRADE / NATURAL INGREDIENTS
LOCATION: SOUTH KOREA, JEJU ISLAND
Skin type: Any
Product size: 100ml
- 4 types: 1 Real Quinoa Mask, 2 Real Peppermint Mask, 3 Real Grapefruit Mask, 4 Real Rose Mask
- This wash-off mask line is infused with refreshing nature-derived ingredients.
- 1. Real peppermint mask: Clay type wash-off pack for clear and calming skin with moisturizing texture.
- 2. Real grapefruit mask: Scrub type wash-off pack for a smooth and brilliant skin. A gentle exfoliating effect with salt.
- 3. Real rose mask: Self-heating wash-off pack for a smooth and glowing skin. Fragrant and nutritious texture.
- 4. Real quinoa mask: Dense and nutritious wash-off pack for an elastic and moist skin.
How to Use:
- 1. Real quinoa mask: First, wash face and remove water with a towel. Apply proper amount avoid eye zone and mouth.
- Wash it off after 5-10 minutes. Recommended use 1-2 times per week.
- 2. Real peppermint mask: First, wash face and remove water with a towel.
- Apply proper amount avoid eye zone and mouth. Wash it off after 5-10 minutes.
- You can use it on an oily area like T-zone or back. Recommended use 1-2 times per week.
- 3. Real grapefruit mask: Wash face and apply proper amount on WET face avoid eye zone and mouth. Wash it off after 5 minutes.
- You can use it on T-zone partially. Recommended to use 1-2 times per week
- 4.Real rose mask: First, wash face and remove water with a towel. Apply proper amount avoid eye zone and mouth.
- Massage 1-2 minutes gently while you feel the heat and wash it off after 10-15 minutes. Recommended use 3-4 times per week.
- Innisfree products are natural and eco-friendly
- Innisfree is part of campaign to reduce carbon emission
- Innisfree products packing can be recycled
- Innisfree is first natural brand of South Korea
- Innisfree is owned by Amore Pacific which does not do animal testing
- Innisfree uses plants which grow in pure environment of Jeju Island
- Innisfree lab is located in the middle of green tea plantation where they study ingredients, natural environment, and the plants.
Find full introduction of the brand here.
Made in: South Korea
Shipped from: South Korea/Malaysia
Estimated shipping time: 7-30 days, depending on your location
Shipping starts at 6USD, with tracking number. Check our shipping fees here.
Contact us regarding Express Shipping.