INNISFREE SOYBEAN FIRMING CREAM
CRUELTY-FREE / ECO-FRIENDLY / FAIR TRADE / NATURAL INGREDIENTS
LOCATION: SOUTH KOREA, JEJU ISLAND
Skin type: Any, aging, sagging, dry.
Product size: 50ml
- Fermented Jeju Soybeans add to your skin’s resilience.
- Natural-fermented collagen promoter will keep your skin firm!
- High in nutrition, great for extremely dry skin.
- Free of: parabens, synthetic colorants, mineral oil, animal-originated ingredients, artificial fragrances, imidazolidinyl urea.
How to Use:
- After cleansing your face and toner application, apply cream evenly on the face.
MORE FROM THIS LINE:
(click photo to see the list of products)
WHY SOY BEANS?
- Great moisturizing properties, especially for people with combination skin, as soybean can bring back the balance to your skin.
- They reduce the visible signs of aging such as skin discoloration, wrinkles, dark spots, fine lines. Aging skin tends to lose estrogen, the vital hormone that maintains skin elasticity, however soybeans contain phytoestrogens which helps to produce more estrogen in the body to reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
- Rich in Vitamin E.
- Rich in anti-oxidants.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties and can soothe irritated skin.
- Innisfree products are natural and eco-friendly
- Innisfree is part of campaign to reduce carbon emission
- Innisfree products packing can be recycled
- Innisfree is first natural brand of South Korea
- Innisfree is owned by Amore Pacific which does not do animal testing
- Innisfree uses plants which grow in pure environment of Jeju Island
- Innisfree lab is located in the middle of green tea plantation where they study ingredients, natural environment, and the plants.
Find full introduction of the brand here.
Made in: South Korea
Shipped from: South Korea/Malaysia
Estimated shipping time: 7-30 days, depending on your location
Shipping starts at 6USD, with tracking number. Check our shipping fees here.
Contact us regarding Express Shipping.