INNISFREE JEJU SUPER VOLCANIC CLAY MOUSSE MASK
CRUELTY-FREE / ECO-FRIENDLY / FAIR TRADE / NATURAL INGREDIENTS
LOCATION: SOUTH KOREA, JEJU ISLAND
Skin type: Any, oily, with enlarged pores.
Product size: 100ml
- Micro Clay Mousse containing Jeju Volcanic Clay is great to smooth out wrinkles and close pores, cleanses excess oil and fine dust.
- Strongly absorbs skin oils and dirt.
- Scrub delicate containing AHA + BHA clean the dead skin cells!
- Micro Type Clay Mousse smaller than the pores can clean out the dirt which is unavailable to other products.
How to Use:
- After washing and drying remove the face of the coin, and rub gently on the whole face except the eyes and lips.
- Let stand for 15 ~ 20 minutes until the mask is dry, then wash off with warm water. (Use 1 ~ 2 times a week)
WHY JEJU VOLCANIC?
- This volcanic cluster is only found on the Jeju island and is protected by Special Law of Jeju island as it is a natural resource, the only one in kind similar to human blood, it contains scoria which is an alkallscence substance. It is a pure ingredient, great for cleansing, closing the pores and removing excess sebum, leaving skin beautiful and clean.
- Innisfree products are natural and eco-friendly
- Innisfree is part of campaign to reduce carbon emission
- Innisfree products packing can be recycled
- Innisfree is first natural brand of South Korea
- Innisfree is owned by Amore Pacific which does not do animal testing
- Innisfree uses plants which grow in pure environment of Jeju Island
- Innisfree lab is located in the middle of green tea plantation where they study ingredients, natural environment, and the plants.
Find full introduction of the brand here.
Made in: South Korea
Shipped from: South Korea/Malaysia
Estimated shipping time: 7-30 days, depending on your location
Shipping starts at 6USD, with tracking number. Check our shipping fees here.
Contact us regarding Express Shipping.