INNISFREE TINTED DUAL BROW
CRUELTY-FREE / ECO-FRIENDLY / FAIR TRADE / NATURAL INGREDIENTS
LOCATION: SOUTH KOREA, JEJU ISLAND
Skin type: Any
Product size: 15gr
- Can be used to fill eyebrows like a tattoo
- Adds natural color with DHA (DHYDROXYACETON) ingredient that tans amino acids in the skin like a suntan, rather than using pigment.
- Use Brow Mascara to change the color of the eyebrows and add texture
- Tint Eyebrow forms a thin coating film to avoid smudging and prevent it being washed away by a splash of water or sweat
How to Use:
To use as an eyebrow tattoo:
- Fill gaps between eyebrows using the brush of Tined Brush while eyebrows are kept oil/moisture free after washing the face at night. (The color will not last if you draw on top of the base/color makeup)
- Use a wet tissue if you have to fix any part.
- It’s most convenient to use before going to sleep at night. It sticks fast on eyebrows 6 hours after application.
- Retouch when the color fades after 3-4 days to keep the color on as semi-permanent color.
- Comb brows, hold the brush stranding straight and brush from the inner corner to the outer corner in the direction opposite to eyebrows to color them.
- Comb brows again from the inner corner to the outer corner along the line.
- Innisfree products are natural and eco-friendly
- Innisfree is part of campaign to reduce carbon emission
- Innisfree products packing can be recycled
- Innisfree is first natural brand of South Korea
- Innisfree is owned by Amore Pacific which does not do animal testing
- Innisfree uses plants which grow in pure environment of Jeju Island
- Innisfree lab is located in the middle of green tea plantation where they study ingredients, natural environment, and the plants.
Find full introduction of the brand here.
Made in: South Korea
Shipped from: South Korea/Malaysia
Estimated shipping time: 7-30 days, depending on your location
Shipping starts at 6USD, with tracking number. Check our shipping fees here.
Contact us regarding Express Shipping.