INNISFREE WINE PEELING JELLY SOFTENER
CRUELTY-FREE / ECO-FRIENDLY / FAIR TRADE / NATURAL INGREDIENTS
LOCATION: SOUTH KOREA, JEJU ISLAND
Skin type: Any
Product size: 180ml
- Smoothing and clarifying treatment gently yet effectively sloughs off dead skin cells for smoothness and softness with improved vitality.
- Used after cleansing, Jelly Softener exfoliates and drenches skin with generous antioxidants, prepping it to easily accept the hydrating ingredients from succeeding products.
- After cleansing, dampen cotton pad with Jelly Softener and sweep pad all over face. Rinse face well to remove the dead skin cells that will begin to ball up on the surface.
- This hypoallergenic hydrating peeling softener creates a clear and smooth jelly-like skin.
- It exfoliates dead skin cells and provides moisture with wine.
How to Use:
- After cleansing, pour appropriate amount onto cotton pad and gently sweep over entire face avoiding the eye and lip area.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water or refine with toner when dead skin cells start to peel off with natural cellulose.
MORE FROM THIS LINE:
(Click photo to see the product list)
- Rich in anti-oxidants.
- Anti-aging properties.
- Innisfree products are natural and eco-friendly
- Innisfree is part of campaign to reduce carbon emission
- Innisfree products packing can be recycled
- Innisfree is first natural brand of South Korea
- Innisfree is owned by Amore Pacific which does not do animal testing
- Innisfree uses plants which grow in pure environment of Jeju Island
- Innisfree lab is located in the middle of green tea plantation where they study ingredients, natural environment, and the plants.
Find full introduction of the brand here.
Made in: South Korea
Shipped from: South Korea/Malaysia
Estimated shipping time: 7-30 days, depending on your location
Shipping starts at 6USD, with tracking number. Check our shipping fees here.
Contact us regarding Express Shipping.